Tuesday, January 12, 2021 –
Next up in our Captain’s Logs are the Corporal Works of Mercy. That’s right, folks. It is a throwback to the beginning of November when we discussed those pesky little things we Catholics should be doing on a daily basis.
- Part I: The General List of Seven – http://nicoleflusche.com/2020/11/08/day-237-corporal-works-of-mercy/
- Part II: To Feed the Hungry – http://nicoleflusche.com/2020/11/09/day-238-corporal-works-of-mercy-feed-hungry/
- Part III: Give Drink to the Thirsty – http://nicoleflusche.com/2020/11/10/day-239-works-of-mercy-part-drink-to-thirsty/
- Part IV: To Clothe the Naked – http://nicoleflusche.com/2020/11/11/day-240-corporal-works-of-mercy-clothe-naked/
- Part V: Shelter the Homeless – http://nicoleflusche.com/2020/11/12/day-241-corporal-works-of-mercy-shelter-homeless/
- Part VI: Visit the Sick – http://nicoleflusche.com/2020/11/13/day-242-corporal-works-of-mercy-visit-sick/
- Part VII: To Ransom the Captive – http://nicoleflusche.com/2020/11/14/day-243-corporal-works-of-mercy-ransom-captive/
- Part VIII: To Bury the Dead – http://nicoleflusche.com/2020/11/15/day-244-corporal-works-of-mercy-bury-dead/
Sancte Francisce (de Sales), ora pro nobis!