Sunday, July 26, 2020 –
A while ago someone asked me to pull together all the little primer posts on whatever it was we were discussing at the time. Since I cannot remember what that was, I’ll go through and post a run-down for each topic of all the little primer posts…starting with Mrs. Flusche’s Basic Primer on the Eucharist.
- Part I: the basics of what the Eucharist is
- Part II: names of the Eucharist and fruits of Communion
- Part III: how often we can receive the Eucharist
- Part IV: guidelines and requirements for receiving the Eucharist
- Part V: how to receive the Eucharist (tongue vs. hand)
- Part VI: missing Mass and the Eucharist
- Part VII: the “what ifs” of the Eucharist
- Part VIII: more on tongue vs. hand
- Part IX: dos and don’ts of the Eucharist
Blood of Christ, giving courage to those in danger, save us!